Friday, May 04, 2007

Fluff's Blog

Friday 4th May 2007.

Once again, I went to visit Rosie (see past posts). The occasion this time was to visit her new brother. His name is Joseph, and he has already got a lot of lovely presents and cards.


Saturday 5th May 2007.

Saturday saw the inevitable trip in Daddy's car to the swimming pool for Rosie's weekly lesson.


After lunch it was off to Clown In' Around for Freya's birthday party. I followed Rosie everywhere; climbing to the highest highs, and flying down the slides too. It was great fun. Freya had lots of presents and everyone got a lovely party bag when they went home.



And later in the afternoon we saddled up and went for a bike ride all around Grandborough. Of course I made sure I wore a crash helmet, as did Rosie & Thomas.



Sunday 6th May 2007.

After a nice breakfast, I joined Rosie and her Daddy on a trip to church. I even got a blessing off the Priest.

In the afternoon there was a barbeque on the green outside of Rosie's house. I was afraid the smoke might get into my fur so I stayed inside and watched everyone through the window.



Monday 7th May 2007.

We had a great big breakfast of pancakes, which Rosie and her dad made. I then spent some time with Rosie's new brother, Joseph.


He is only 12 days old. He wakes up in the night and Rosie's mummy or daddy have to feed him. Luckily he isn't too noisy, so he didn't wake me up.

Rosie took her Grandma out for lunch. And afterwards I helped them both with Rosie's reading practice.


In the afternoon I played with Rosie and her brother Thomas, andwe had an early night, ready for School the next morning.

What a fun weekend!


No comments: